- The Tangkoko National Park is a small rainforest area around the Klabat volcanic mountain. Located at the foot of the Dua Saudara mountain, the area consists of rolling hills and valleys with a great variety of hardwood trees and unusual plants.
- The animal world is quite varied too, and you can often view Tarsius Spectrums (the world's smallest primates), black tailless monkeys, maleo birds, wild pigs and cuscus (belonging to the marsupials family)
At barely 4 inches, Tarsius spectrum is probably the smallest primate in the world. It occurs only in the northern tip of Sulawesi where Manado is located and in the southern part of the Phillippines. It is a nocturnal creature that becomes active and feeds at night. The local guides know a tree where a family of Tarsius spectrum of six lives. The light came from a small flash light that the guide used to light the opening inside the tree of an otherwise pitch dark place. Tarsius can turn its head 360 degrees. Yes, this is the natural setting Tarsius in the wild and not in captivity.
- This tour is private and inclusive of : Fine vehicle / professional local guide + Tangkoko Local Guide /complimentary water and Manado cake in the afternoon / Hotel Manado pick up and return
- In this tour, you will visit Tangkoko Nature Reserve and possible to see, Tarsius Spectrum, Group of Macaca Black Monkey, CusCus, Horn Bill Bird, Ghost Birds. Its recommended for you to have Body lotion Anti Mosquito before enter the jungle.
- Personal Expense and Guide Tip
Address: Jl Taman Budaya Teling Atas, Manado - North Sulawesi - Indonesia
Office : 62-856 9607 1113 | Whats App : 0823 9873 3306 ( Thirsa ) | Email : email@example.com
© 2013 ManadoPrivateTours.Com. All Rights Reserved.